Здравствуйте Гость ( Вход | Регистрация ) Выслать повторно письмо для активации

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> DNA GENETICS - MISS USA: FABULOUS HIGH AND TASTE
Carla002
Отправлено: Мар 29 2019, 14:42
Quote Post

Новичок

Статус: Offline

DNA Genetics selected two of the most-prized cannabis award-winners to create Miss U.S.A. The ultra-potent Kosher Kush meets the fruity-delicious Strawberry Banana, combining to create a sensational aroma, great yields, and a superior effect. Moreover, these prestigious genetics allow even less-experienced growers to harvest a nice amount of potent buds.

Miss U.S.A produces light green buds that are incredibly resinous, obvious to the naked eye by the thick, sparkling coat of trichomes. The amount of crystals the lady produces makes the strain an excellent choice for concentrates and hash-making. The 60% indica doesn’t require too long to mature her tasty buds; she’s done in a decently short 9 weeks of flowering. When you grow her in a typical indoor setting under a 600W light, you can look forward to as much as 500g/m². Another bonus is that the plant grows only to a medium height, so she’ll still fit into most tents and grow rooms.

Smoke Miss U.S.A, and she’ll please you with an amazing high. She will relax your body and mind before you know it, but not without an awesome head high that gives you a happy, creative, and uplifting feeling. Thanks to her balanced effect, you can enjoy this strain whenever you want. Equally awesome as her effect is her taste. She blends the fruity notes of the Strawberry Banana with some Kushy tones for a very delicious smoke that can make it quite difficult to put the lady down again.

Miss U.S.A by DNA Genetics is a top-notch hybrid that won’t disappoint. She’s the perfect strain for everyone who wants to grow top West Coast weed, the easy way!
Carla002
Отправлено: Мар 29 2019, 14:43
Quote Post

Новичок

Статус: Offline

Cannabis is clean, and I never wanted to try other drugs https://dairyqueenstrain.com/the-downside-r...-talking-about/. You cannot compare apples and oranges, weeds are a better alternative than cigarettes and alcohol. Since I started smoking last year, I have not touched alcohol since. I use cannabis to treat my ipsd, and I rather smoke a plant than take antipsychotics and mood medications. My medicines have a strong effect on my body, and since I started to self-medicate, I have not had terrible withdrawals from my medicines.
0 Пользователей читают эту тему (0 Гостей и 0 Скрытых Пользователей)
0 Пользователей:

Topic Options Reply to this topic Fast ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

Текстовая версия